FAREWELL TO THE PARISH CENTRE
This weekend, 11 and 12 May, we will be saying our official farewell to the Parish Centre which has served the parish well over the past 108 years.
- Special prayers of the faithful will be said at all four Masses;
- After all Masses, the celebrant and servers will lead a procession from the side door into the Mall and around the building, sprinkling holy water and singing “Give thanks with a grateful heart” continuously as we go right round the building;
- A final prayer of thanksgiving will be said for all the blessings we have received through this building;
- Bring your vuvuzelas and let’s give this beloved old building a great send off;
- The youth will be invited to write graffiti of gratitude in a space to be identified for this purpose – Sabelo will ensure that there are koki pens available for those who would like to do this – the graffiti writing can continue for the rest of the month;
On Saturday between 5 and 5.30p.m. Jean-Marie has arranged that the Centre will be open for you to pay a last visit – also from 8.00a.m. – 1.00p.m. on Sunday