The DHC Trust is looking for a Resident Caretaker for the Centre
Free accommodation will be provided in the form of a fitted one bedroom flat with shower and toilet on the second floor of the Centre.
A stipend for food will be provided.
The successful applicant:
• Will share the vision and ethos of the Centre;
• Will be responsible to the Director of the Centre;
• Could be a retired single person/couple;
• Needs to be patient but firm, energetic and in good health;
• Will need to be available in particular over weekends, with compensatory time off during the week;
• Will ideally have skills and experience of building maintenance
• Able to converse in English and isiZulu.
Starting date: 5 January 2015 or as soon as possible thereafter.
For further information: Phone 031-2013832/ 072-8064417
Please send your CV and letter of motivation, plus the names and contact details of three referees who have agreed to support your application, to email@example.com or fax to: 086 5186782 by 28 November 2014.